You can be on the next recording made by ‘The Superphone’. All you have to do is sing 4 lines of lyrics and cheer. If you would like to take part, please follow the instructions below…
- You will need two phones. Or one phone and a computer/tablet.
- One phone to record you singing. The other phone/computer/tablet is to play the backing track using headphones so you can hear what and when to sing (If there is more than one person singing you can use one earphone each).
- Listen to the backing track a couple of times (link below) and try singing along. The lyrics are…
“Ho ho, merry Christmas
Ho ho, happy new year (Pause)
Ho ho, merry Christmas
Ho ho, happy new year”
As the music fades out, cheer, whistle and/or clap for approximately 10 seconds.
- Set the “recording phone” recording using the voice memo app or other recording software. Don’t hold the recording phone to close to your head, hold it at arms length or place on a surface an arms length away from your face.
- On your other phone/computer/tablet set the backing track playing and sing along.
- Stop the “recording phone” in the recording app and share your recording by email. Send your completed recording to email@example.com
Open the backing track here: Christmas Cheer – Backing track.
Backing track phone/computer/tablet